Examples of Products
- Housing manager builds on ideas and opportunities for success–Kehewin Cree Nation, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, October 2015 (writer)
- Trade and Investment Series 2014, Library of Parliament, August–October 2015 (editor)
- Ebola: Causes, Symptoms, Risks, Treatment, Prevention, Public Health Agency of Canada, September 2013–May 2014 (senior Web writer)
- First Nations and Inuit: A Healthy Pregnancy, Health Canada, September 2013–May 2014 (senior Web writer)
- The Independent Reviewer’s Handbook, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, March–December 2009 (editor)
- CanLearn website, Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, August 2007–January 2008 (writer, contracted by WebDrive Canada Inc.)
- Industrial Technologies Office website, Industry Canada, March 2006 (writer, contracted by WebDrive Canada Inc.)
- Tukimut 2006 economic development newsletter, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada, November 2005–January 2006 (writer and photo researcher)
For other projects, see Samples.
- Former magazine and newspaper writer and editor
- Former writer and senior editor at a fast-paced communications agency
- Expertise in Aboriginal and northern Canadian issues, natural resource development, Government of Canada procurement policies, small business management
For more details, see LinkedIn.
- Justice Canada
- Global Affairs Canada
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Health Canada
- Library of Parliament
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Justice Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Genome Canada
- Beverly and Qamanirjuaq Caribou Management Board
- WebDrive Canada
- Ayaya Marketing and Communications
- The Ottawa Citizen
Registered supplier in the Government of Canada's Supplier Information database and the ProServices mandatory supply arrangement (Category 10.10, Technical Writer - Level 3, Senior and Category 10.11, Communications Consultant - Level 3, Senior).
Previously held standing offers with the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, the Library of Parliament, Industry Canada and the Privy Council Office. For details on security clearance and document safeguarding capability, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Copy Editor and Certified Proofreader (certified by Editors Canada).
“I highly recommend Marion Soublière as both a writer and an editor. While on contract with Health Canada, Marion produced high quality content that was absolutely appropriate for its intended audiences. She also provided excellent feedback when her editing skills were needed. In addition, Marion is extremely organized, reliable and computer literate. She even showed me a few tricks in Excel!”
Manager, Web Strategic Planning, Health Canada, Ottawa