Examples of products
- Report to Parliament on the Government of Canada's Official Development Assistance 2017-2018, Global Affairs Canada, July–September 2018 (editor)
- Living innovation: Genome Canada 2017-18 annual report, Genome Canada, April 2018 (editor)
- What we heard: Transforming Canada's criminal justice system, Department of Justice Canada, May–June 2017 (writer)
- Housing manager builds on ideas and opportunities for success–Kehewin Cree Nation, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, October 2015 (writer)
- Trade and Investment Series 2014, Library of Parliament, August–October 2015 (editor)
- First Nations and Inuit: A Healthy Pregnancy, Health Canada, September 2013–May 2014 (senior Web writer)
- The Independent Reviewer’s Handbook, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, March–December 2009 (editor)
- Tukimut 2006 economic development newsletter, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada, November 2005–January 2006 (writer and photo researcher)
For other projects, see Samples.
- Former magazine and newspaper writer and editor
- Former writer and senior editor at a fast-paced communications agency
- Expertise in Indigenous and northern Canadian issues, natural resource development, Government of Canada procurement policies, small business management
For more details, see LinkedIn.
- Global Affairs Canada
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Health Canada
- Justice Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Library of Parliament
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Carleton University
- Genome Canada
- CADTH (Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health)
- Beverly and Qamanirjuaq Caribou Management Board
- WebDrive Canada
- Ayaya Marketing and Communications
- The Ottawa Citizen
Registered supplier in the Government of Canada's Supplier Information database and the ProServices mandatory supply arrangement (Category 10.10, Technical Writer - Level 3, Senior, and Category 10.11, Communications Consultant - Level 3, Senior). Search under "Marion Soublière" in ProServices.
M.E.S. Editing and Writing Services also holds a standing offer for English editing services with Global Affairs Canada.
Certified Copy Editor and Certified Proofreader (certified by Editors Canada).
For details on security clearance and document safeguarding capability clearance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Thank you for the excellent work you did in editing two important documents for my team. . . .
Many people contributed to the development of each one. Inevitably, this leads to an uneven and inconsistent writing style, and some oversights along the way. Your masterful editing helped to polish both documents so that we can stand by them proudly.”
Food and Drugs Act Liaison Office, Health Canada, Ottawa